- 35-Year Friendships
- (7 images)
Bruce chaired his high school class 35-year reunion committee, planned and executed a very successful reunion. Here are only a few of the photos he took there. There were many more photos taken, but they are locked away in a website accessible exclusively by members of the 1974 graduating class of Connersville High School.
- Far East Travel
- (9 images)
- Since December 2008, Bruce has traveled to Tokyo a total of four times. Though these trips were mainly for work, he still managed to take in some sights.
- Visits with Rachel
- (10 images)
- All told, we visited Rachel five times in 2009. These are some of the more memorable moments.
- A German Visitor
- (17 images)
- In August, Andrew went to Germany with his school class. Each student stayed with a different family. Andrew stayed with the Schewik family in Braunschweig. Then in October, Timo Schewik stayed with us for a few very interesting weeks.
- Eileen Turns 50
- (10 images)
- She finally joined the ranks of us "old people". With an extreme amount of help from my neighbor Melissa, I planned and pulled-off a party that truly surprised Eileen.
- Dad's 80th
- (4 images)
- Bruce's father, Earl, turned 80 this year. He and his sister, Linda, surprised him with a nice dinner at the Coldwater Cafe in Tipp City OH.
- Big Snow
- (8 images)
- A week before Christmas we received a little present... 17 inches of snow. This set a record for the DC area for December.
There are 7 sub-categories in this category